- Highly activated pelletized carbon for marine aquarium filters.
- Removal of discolouration and high molecular organic impurities: pellet-shaped activated carbon for the use in aquarium filters
- To use: put the carbon in universal filter bag, rinse repeatedly under warm water, reflush cold. Embed in the filter.
- Adjustment to pH 8: suited for the use in the pH range from 7.5 to 8.5, can be used immediately
- No release of bound substances, 100% free of phosphate, pH-neutral and conductance neutral, suitable for Malawi and Tanganyika aquariums
- Package contents: 1 packet pelletized carbon. Incl. net bag, clip
- Brand: JBL
- Product Code: Carbomec ultra
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £14.83
High performance activated carbon for freshwater aquariums. Removal of residual medicatio..
Ex Tax: £11.49